ATT Offering 1000 Free Minutes to loyal customers

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i wonder what exactly classifies as a "Loyal iPhone Customer" ....?

no i did not receive this text and if i did it'd be kind of a waste because i have more than you can shake a stick at already

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
i wonder what exactly classifies as a "Loyal iPhone Customer" ....?

no i did not receive this text and if i did it'd be kind of a waste because i have more than you can shake a stick at already

Yeah I don't know what they consider Loyal as either. I too have so many damn rollover minutes too.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
My future in-laws just moved off of AT&T to big V about a month ago ( no, not for the iPhone ). Before that point we never came close to using our minutes. This month we blew through our allotment of minutes only 1/2 way through our billing cycle ( thank you rollover ). My fiancee talks to her parents A LOT, especially with all our wedding planning going on. An extra 1k rollover sure wouldn't hurt me right now. Wonder why I haven't received such a text :(

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I'm not even going to come close to using the 4400 I already have. A friend said he got a text this morning about it, but he has a 4 year old BB Pearl not an iPhone.

I guess I'm not loved by AT&T. :(

liquidzoo

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
IMO don't gimmick me with mobile to any mobile (A-List takes care of a lot of this anyway), don't bother me with 1000 free minutes (though I can see where others would love/want this), give me unlimited data. Even if you only offered it via text message, or for an extremely limited time (like 1 hour). I'd rather have that than any other offer they've had so far.

I tweeted them this earlier today, as a matter of fact:

@liquidzoo that's not in our immediate plans, but thanks for the feedback.

Wetstuff

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
How do you get that to work? I just got the phone a few days ago and when I text (I assume you do that in Messages) "Yes" to 11113020 ... the reply is that 'this is not a 10 digit phone #' ...yet, tons of other people seem to get it to work?! Maybe I am missing a step...

Jim

chesterhound#IM

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
liquidzoo:
I agree with you on giving us a choice of unlimited data. However, IMHO, I wouldn't consider mobile to any mobile a gimmick. In fact, I think it's pretty big. I have the family 700 plan and don't have the A-list option. So for me, it's just what my plan needs. I really don't need unlimited data, but it would be nice to have the option.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Just got a text letting me know that they've added my 1000 minutes as a one time courtesy.

Woot! Thanks AT&T!!

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I never submitted the text before but I just did now. Says the minutes will be added to my account within 4 weeks. Its still good

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I didn't get the original text offer but I did get the free minutes. ??? CS stated that it was for "any qualifying account, not just iPhone customers".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JNHohol

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
There's no giving and taking away there. She didn't get the initial offer so it's no surprise they weren't actually giving her the rollover minutes anyways. Geez.

In a way it is, AT&T should have said you don't qualify when you sent in the initial 'yes'. By the message saying the you'll see the minutes, then another one saying you don't qualify, it's a 'little' giveth and taketh away ;)

teejaywhy

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Just got my confirmation text. Funny thing ... I have only been an ATT customer for a little over a month! I guess I qualified!

jeans94621

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I receive my free minutes which really helped me out because I switched my five line plan to the 700 minutes because of the m2am. I forgot about one of my numbers that use to be on the a list which I don't have anymore and talked the minutes out. I needed the extra minutes because I have another week to go.:eek:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods