Verizon adds 872,000 new customers

zdkaram#IM

Mar 31, 2009
Visit site
I hope people keep leaving AT&T for the "the greener grass"...Then those of us who stay will experience a less jammed carrier. AT&T has faster data speeds and that is a major plus.

People complain about the coverage...its not that bad

BigLan

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
I hope people keep leaving AT&T for the "the greener grass"...Then those of us who stay will experience a less jammed carrier. AT&T has faster data speeds and that is a major plus.

I agree completely!

anon(19759)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I don't think anyone debates that AT&T has a faster network than Verizon, but the overall coverage and quality of the network isn't even close. If it works where you live and play, then it's the right one for you. I personally couldn't even conduct business if I had AT&T, as the northeast coverage is abysmal.

teejaywhy

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site

This is exactly why chose AT&T over Verizon when I ditched Sprint after 10+ years. I figured that AT&T would be more motivated to provide good service. So far, so good.

chesterhound#IM

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Teensy:

I ditched Sprint too and AT&T has been excellent here in the Detroit area. I think it's a good thing for us as customers of either carrier that we both have the iPhone. That is one of the reasons I left Sprint...and the fact they were going to charge me $10 per line (I have 5) every month for having a smartphone. AT&T is actually the lowest priced carrier for me now.

chesterhound

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner