AT&T Activation Fee & Stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtungate

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking at switching to AT&T (3 iPhones, 700 mins, unlimited messaging, 2gb data for all lines) and I really don't feel like paying another $88 on top of $597 I'll be spending on iPhones. I'll most likely be going into the store to do this, so is there anyway I can asking them to waive the activation fee?

(Do they offer free activation during the holiday season?)

Should I say look, I'm spending just about $600 with you all and your not going to waive a activation fee? I'll take my business someplace else.

Also, is it better to go to an actual AT&T store, or is a authorized store ok (not Wal-Mart, an ACTUAL store just for AT&T wireless service)?

Thanks for any responses in advance.

Totalimmortal363

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
It doesn't matter where you go. As far as ACTIVATION fees, they're part of ACTIVATING new service, like it or not unfortunatly.

We know you want the iPhone, you're not going anywhere else for it. Save us reps the drama....

barthina

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I got my Iphone4 at Wal-mart. The AT&T store did not have the phone in stock, Walmart did.

As long as I tried the Navigation App for 30 days (free of charge) they would waive the Activation fee. After about 20 days I canceled the App and was never charged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen