att ETF?

dvigue

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
If i decide after my 30 days to cancel with my new service and iphone 4, what is the most i will be charged? and then i can keep the phoen also correct?

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
This is from AT&T's site:

Service Cancellation & Early Termination Fee
Call the number on your invoice/receipt to cancel your service. You may cancel service within 30 days from the activation date to avoid the applicable early termination fee (the "Early Termination Fee" or "ETF"). If your Service Commitment includes the purchase of certain specified Equipment on or after June 1, 2010, the Early Termination Fee will be $325 minus $10 for each full month of your Service Commitment that you complete. (For a complete list of the specified Equipment, check Early Termination Fee Policy – Wireless from AT&T). Otherwise, your Early Termination Fee will be $150 minus $4 for each full month of your Service Commitment that you complete. You will be responsible for all applicable usage fees, prorated access charges, taxes, surcharges or other charges through the termination date. You will be responsible for all applicable usage fees, prorated access charges, taxes, surcharges, or other charges through the termination date. AT&T will refund your activation fee, if any, if service is terminated within 3 days of activation.

dvigue

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
so if i am reading that correct, if i have service for 31 days, i would pay 325 and i get to keep the phone?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
so if i am reading that correct, if i have service for 31 days, i would pay 325 and i get to keep the phone?

You would pay $315 and get to keep the phone. The ETF is $325, but you get $10 off for each month of your contract that you have completed... so you do get the $10 deducted from the ETF... and you get to keep the phone... so you would have to sell the phone for $514 to break even on the 16GB iPhone and $614 on the 32GB iPhone.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
You would pay $315 and get to keep the phone. The ETF is $325, but you get $10 off for each month of your contract that you have completed... so you do get the $10 deducted from the ETF... and you get to keep the phone... so you would have to sell the phone for $514 to break even on the 16GB iPhone and $614 on the 32GB iPhone.

it would be easy to sell the i4 for that much... go on eBay...

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
If anyone is able to, pay the full price for the phone and you aren't held to an ETF. Two year contract still applies of course.

theringer

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I think they will also charge you the difference in the discounted price and full price of the phone also on top of the etf

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox