Why I will never buy another phone from an AT&T store again

aros13

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Recently, I dropped my blackberry curve 8900 into a pool and needed to get a new phone. Im a teenager and dont really need a blackberry so I decided to get the Motorola Backflip. I had to terminate my old line and add a new one. I got the phone for $50.00 less at Best Buy then at my local att store. As its the first android phone on att, it had a lot of problems. My battery didnt last more then 4 hours. So I brought the phone back and having had an iPhone 3g a while back, got a 3gs. I then heard about the release of the iPhone 4 and needed to have it as I didnt want to be stuck with a 3gs for 2 years. I was able to bring that phone back to Best Buy too and exchange it. All I had to pay was a $10.00 restocking fee. AT&T only allows for one exchange.Also, best buy offers a better insureance policy then apple does!! I LOVE MY IPHONE 4!!!! THANKS BEST BUY!!!!

MobileMania

Banned
Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
This is a good review. Thanks for writing about it and this will definitely be considered by readers as a part of a buying decision. Enjoy your new phone!

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Honestly, I had forgotten about that policy with Best Buy and I should have ordered my iPhone 4 there this week.

theringer

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I bought a Pink and Cute cell phone skin which fits my blackberry and change the whole look of my cell in seconds and it also having the Highest Quality Guaranteed!

blackberry storm2 skins

Too funny when the spammers dont notice the x posts before links allowed heh.

Reported that post btw :p

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711