At&t Pre-Paid

jinomen

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
that's not true you can use a prepaid SIM on an iphone 3g/3gs that's locked. i'm currently using one in my 3g. i literally took my SIM and put it in the iPhone and it just worked.

you have to make sure you get a plan that does not advertise bonus airtime on the box because if it does, it locks that SIM to the phone you activated it for six months.

DRTigerlilly

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
has nothing to do with the sims, has nothing to do with the phone, has everything to do w/ ATT & they do regular scans of the network, and can check the identity of the phone remotely. If they find your phone on a prepaid plan they can/will switch it to the post paid iphone plan.

jinomen

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
I dunno where you're getting your facts from but people have been using iphones on prepaid plans without at&t automatically switching them to post paid for a long time.

Honestly, i think that whole thing is bs and is some kind of scare to prevent people from even trying to do prepaid iphones.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
@ the OP

why go through the trouble?

why not just get a "normal" rate plan like everyone else?

you have an iPhone, use it to its ability that it was intended for...

pAKMAn

May 7, 2010
Visit site
But taht is expensive. So the prepaid card would be a grrater choice. Could you somehow unblock those permissions or what they are which doesn't let you use prepaid cards?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner