China iPhone Plans! Who Wants One and When??

When do you want your $20 monthly plan???

• Jailbroken-found a cheaper plan for me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NEVER! I HEART AT&T FOR LIFE!

• I'm movin' to China babiez!

• Total voters

Hakala

Mar 20, 2009
forum.theiphoneblog.com
To-Be China iPhone Plans! Who Wants One and When??

We all know how China is getting their iPhone on (SOON!) and their monthly plans, $20, after you purchase the full priced iPhone 3G for $299. Well, thats dirt cheap in the long run, so if you could switch to that kind of deal, when would you switch and how much would you be willing to pay! In this case, saving money, comes at a price!

Last edited:

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
Don't understand what you mean? 20 a month IS cheap and if your right about the full price if an IPhone being only 299.00 then that's way cheap too! So what do you mean saving money comes at a price???? And to top it off it is in china! What does that have to do with us?

DRTigerlilly

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
Even if you could get it why would you want a wifi disabled iphone? and it's unlikely the unsubsidized price is low or much different from the unsubsidized price in the US.

Hakala

Mar 20, 2009
forum.theiphoneblog.com
I stated IF you could switch, would you. And unless you wait out your contract, there is an early termination fee of usually about $200-$400 depending on who you have a contract with (hughsnet satellite Internet has a $400 early termination fee). So again, if the option was available to you, what is your opinion.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods