ATTs Network

The_strain

Jun 30, 2009
Visit site
OMG...... Ever since this morning with all 40 million Iphone owners shooting videos and ect. back and forth ATTs network is being soooo slow.... like 4 mins to receive an sms and 10 mins to receive a mms...

Also I have the unlimited messaging plan (on a family plan). So I can send pictures and videos to anyone on any other carrier for free right? Just double checking.... Thanks

sbrianw

Jun 6, 2009
twitter.com
I've not noticed a slower service since I got MMS. THe ATT website did say that people who have text message as part of their plans will not see any additional costs for MMS messaging. :)

Bull

Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
Seamed a lttle slow to send as it would hang close to the end.... Then it would take off completely. :cool:

legendofdon

Dec 19, 2008
Visit site
Right now 3G is running incredibly slow, slower than edge even here in southern California. Hopefully ATT gets their affairs in order soon.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I've had no probs with 3G or any speeds overall since MMS ( or before in fact ). I'm in Southern California ( Thousand Oaks )

kgnjames

Sep 15, 2009
Visit site
3G??? Ive been with at&t for 10 months and the only time i see 3G service on my iphone is when I travel to CT and NY.

MMS - I got the carrier update but I can't even send a pic. I hit send, 20 min. later it finally gives up.

Be grateful you don't live in Vermont like me.

Caballera

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
My service for a long time was great (long time being since I purchased my iPhone 3GS) and was able to use service anywhere on Staten Island, on the Ferry to Manhattan and all over lower Manhattan with no issues. But lately, the last few weeks, I've been having issues with getting any connections while on the Ferry which is disappointing since I spend a good part of my commute there. I know they can provide service there as they were doing so all summer and it was great, now I can't even check up on Tweets while riding.

dok

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
i do have to give att a +1. i've always had crappy service where i live here in the PNW. whether it be sprint, tmobile, or att...i haven't had verizon ever...i've always had a crappy cell signal by the water. as of last friday i now have a full 3G signal at my house. woot!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit