MMS working here in Mass!!!

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
This is Zak Saber here to tell that my MMS is officially working now!!! yay yay yay!! I have carrier file 5.1 given from @Krillr. Sending crazy amount of pictures :D

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
huh weird to be funny about it at&t said they would be rolling out MMS by 10am tomorrow and psh mine started working around 10 tonight ha

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
Did you have to sync it to iTunes to get an update for it to work?

I wish all these people hacking their phones would stop making these pointless threads about how "their mms is working" as if AT&T enabled it early for them, when it's only because they used a hacked carrier file. And it's nothing new, hacked carrier files have worked for months, nobody cares. I will find it funny if people that used the hacked carrier file can't get mms working today with the official one..:D

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I don't plan on hacking mine at all. Minecianr even jailbroken. I say if isn't broke then don't fix it.

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
I wish all these people hacking their phones would stop making these pointless threads about how "their mms is working" as if AT&T enabled it early for them, when it's only because they used a hacked carrier file. And it's nothing new, hacked carrier files have worked for months, nobody cares. I will find it funny if people that used the hacked carrier file can't get mms working today with the official one..:D

Actually its funny when you say that because its working fine. Working faster since updating carrier file to 5.5.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2