ATT sent me a text about MMS!

bbyrd06

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
This morning about 11:30 i got a text that stated they have disabled the "view my message" feature because they are in the process of preparing my account for the release on the 25th. Did anyone else get this too? none of my friends with iPhones have received this message. None.

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Not me :( Anyone else? I wonder how we will be receiving the update? Through itunes or pushed over the AT&T network?

d.thomas90

Sep 22, 2009
Visit site
Yep...got the same thing...then I got a picture message and was still able to view it with the link so idk....whatever can't wait for Friday!!!

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Search for it... everyone is able to get MMS to work. It's only 2 days from now (in about 30 minutes), why not wait?

djbbox

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
i`m in south florida here, and i did the update for the carrier with itunes, and i have mms but it does not work with other iPhones; it works with everything else.

legendofdon

Dec 19, 2008
Visit site
I have a feeling that they will do this MMS rollout in phases, and if you haven't got this text from ATT (like me) by a certain time, your MMS won't be active on the 25th, but in the next few days instead. They're probably afraid it will crash the network if they give it to everyone at the same time.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
I have a feeling that they will do this MMS rollout in phases, and if you haven't got this text from ATT (like me) by a certain time, your MMS won't be active on the 25th, but in the next few days instead. They're probably afraid it will crash the network if they give it to everyone at the same time.

AT&T has already been slowly turning on people's MMS.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW