Data Plans for All Smartphones

rknowlt

Feb 27, 2009
Visit site
AT&T to Require Data Plan for Smartphone Users - News and Analysis by PC Magazine

Soon it will not just be iPhone users locked into a data plan, all smartphones on AT&T will require a data plan. I think it will be interesting to see how people react to this. I hear too many people complaining about needing a data plan for their iPhone, so I I'm interested to see what people's reactions to this new requirement will be. Fewer smartphone sales? More angry AT&T customers? Or just more AT&T profits?

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
I think a lot of it has to do with the 30000000000 million calls to customer service about overage charges for smartphones that had data pay per use.

rknowlt

Feb 27, 2009
Visit site
I think a lot of it has to do with the 30000000000 million calls to customer service about overage charges for smartphones that had data pay per use.

Very true. I am not entirely against the idea really. I feel it is a waste to have a smartphone without the data it needs to really work, so it makes sense to require it now. This way people can see that, and avoid being charged an exorbitant fee when they access data without a plan that includes it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner