Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Newbie

20 Posts
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts

Default Question about call fowarding

Helly guys, I have a quick question on call fowarding to my new iphone att phone #. My wife and I have had verizon for a long time and she refused to make the switch over to att. Well I bought an iphone anyway and plan to keep both phones (storm and iphone 3gs), because 1 I'm still under a verizon contract and 2 we dont want to have to increase her monthly minutes.

Is it possible to have my verizon calls fowarded to my att # and still be using our In minutes to talk? Atleast on her end? For example, if I foward my verizon calls to my iphone and she calls me, will she be using her anytime minutes or will her call be using her unlimited IN? I dont care about my minutes, I assume I'll be using both.

Does this make sense to anyone? I'm having a hard time explaining what I'm trying to get across...lol. If anyone could simply explain how call fowarding works with a verizon customer calling another verizon customer that has call fowarding enabled and being sent to his ATT # that would be great. Thanks guys.