AT&T Data Outage, again? 8/18/09

charlesfl

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
Is anyone experiencing connectivity issues when accessing web pages, app store, etc? I've been up and down all morning, the Edge network is working, but not 3G. I did place a call with AT&T customer service, and after going through their "checklist", I'm told their system is working fine. :mad:

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
3G laggy?? man, you must be spoiled. you should be so lucky to HAVE 3G. not many areas i travel to seem to have it yet.

Spoiled??? Are you for real?

I live in the middle of the L.A. basin, and speeds are slow, this isn't exactly some out of the way town in the mountains.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
I had problems a while back in Vegas. But after calling AT&T and them fiddling with my settings. 3g has been blazing fast!

GMJeff

May 3, 2009
Visit site
Spoiled??? Are you for real?

I live in the middle of the L.A. basin, and speeds are slow, this isn't exactly some out of the way town in the mountains.

Well, neither is New York, but a lot of their users there report pretty sad 3G speeds, as well. ;)

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
Alot of people buy a 3g phone not knowing wether or not they have good coverage. It is a case of buyer beware.

GMJeff

May 3, 2009
Visit site
That's what happened when AT&T/Cingular first rolled out their 3G network.

They were inundated with customers bringing their new 3G phones back into the stores telling the reps that they were not getting the new speeds, and they wanted to return them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2