AT&T Not Going to Support MMS by Summer's End????

Will AT&T Push Back the Launch of MMS?

• Yes, what do you expect

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • No, AT&T will keep their promise

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters

supermanfos

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
I am so used to sending pics and media by e-mail now, but I still want MMS. I am getting increasingly frustrated with their stall tactics with the iPhone. Every other phone on AT&T's network supports MMS & I am tired of the excuse the iPhone will bring down their network. I say bring it down then, I am tired of this crap! I want to fully use every feature the iPhone has to offer & currently us (USA) users are suffering due to the incompetence over @ AT&T.

Here is an article from iPhone Alley with a quote from AT&T saying it will not have MMS by summer's end & will have it now by the end of September. :eek:

AT&T Apparently Testing iPhone MMS Features in Washington State | iPhone Alley - news

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
It wouldn't surpriswe me one bit, AT&T is an incompetent company that cares more about spying on American citizens than it does providing us good service, the second another provider gets the iphone I'm gone.

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
Here is an article from iPhone Alley with a quote from AT&T saying it will not have MMS by summer's end & will have it now by the end of September. :eek:

AT&T Apparently Testing iPhone MMS Features in Washington State | iPhone Alley - news

September brings the last day of summer and the first day of fall. Here is a list of the precise moments and dates when fall arrives for the northern hemisphere:

* September 22, 2009 at 5:18 pm EDT

I would call Sept 22, the end of september and that also happens to be the last day of summer.

ericUT

Apr 24, 2009
Visit site
I'm with you guys. The only reason I haven't left AT&T yet is because I'd have to give up my free iPhone. Once it hits Verizon, I'm f'in GONE!

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
Since there has been no beta 4 yet I'm assuming that it's getting ready to go GM, my guess is 3.1 in first week of September, but I guess that doesn't mean MMS has to be ready.

Stangs55

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
I'm with you guys. The only reason I haven't left AT&T yet is because I'd have to give up my free iPhone. Once it hits Verizon, I'm f'in GONE!

Exactly.

This whole MMS issue absolutely boggles my mind....no explanation anyone has ever offered has made any sense....

Finables

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I'm so sick of not having MMS! The iPhone is hands down the best phone on the market period but, it's incapable of doing an industry standard so basic that even the cheapest no contract throwaway phone can do?! WTF AT&T!! Did they not think this iPhone deal all the way through? Were they unaware that Apple products sell through the roof, Apple products tend to work 95% perfect right at launch which meant... not only huge profits for AT&T coffers but huge expectations from iPhone buyers! DAMN YOU AT&T!! I want my MMS already!!!

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
It's just mms. Relax peoples it's not like people are texting while driving or anything serious. Personally, if they announced that the iPhone would never have mms I would be like.....ok. Email is the way for me. It's free and it doesn't use your allotted number of texts.

BENGRIMM

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
I am not going to hold my breath , I have nee with out MMS for almost a year and dont miss it that much . I do wish the mymeassages site worked better if they arent going to support MMS .

Reactions: Allyson Kazmucha

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711