Midwest network outage...again??

shakerpenguin

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Anyone else in the Milwaukee area/Midwest unable to connect to AT&T data network??? I got the 3gs on release day and it was my first iPhone... Gotta say I'm not thrilled with AT&T's shoddy network. I've had problems off and on since getting it with the data network, and now today it has been unable to connect since I first tried it around 8:30 am. Anyone else having issues in the area??

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
I'm in las Vegas. And seem to be having trouble loading the Internet while on 3g. It has full bars??!! I don't get it?

dornitram

Aug 12, 2009
Visit site
Edge is down for sure here in Iowa City. We don't have 3G here so don't know about that, but Edge is down on my iPHone and my wife's Blackberry.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
Well 3g data worked for a bit then today it quit again. Spent a few hours on the phone with AT&T and they tried all sorts of things. Nothing worked and just before 10pm they tranferred me to tecnical support dude. He got on the line introduced himself then the line went dead! Does AT&T sever the connection at 10pm sharp? I tried to call back but the automated voice told me to call back during normal business hours.

In any case I am now wondering if the problem now lies in the phone itself?? Not sure what my next step should be.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
Just an update. Spending that time on the phone with AT&T was not in vain. I don't know what they did bit I have had a solid 3g connection since.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR