iphone 3gs bill?

chadizze

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I couldn't find an answer in search so thought I would start a thread...Has anyone heard or have any idea what the first bill will run for a new AT&T customer with the iPhone 3GS? I activated the 19th...just curious for budget sake...thanks!

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
It's monthly. When it comes to money always error on the side of caution. That means save the money for your monthly bill right now!

thinkTwice

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
It's been a pain

-The credit check rejected my address so I had to use my parents, who live on the other side of the country.

-Thinking it would be simple to change the address and phone number, I proceeded to attempt to change it
AT&T store 1- Pay $15 to do it in store or do it for free over the phone, that didn't make sense so I went to...
AT&T store 2- Pay $13 either way, at which point it would be best to call...
Customer Care- Pay $35, at which I told them that their credit check caused all of this and had the fee waived. But since it was a "relocation", they had to shut down the current account and open a new account.

-First bill came on the old account and I couldn't access it online, so I call customer care to pay it. They couldn't find the old account for 30min. One person told me I was getting billed 2x- once for each account, another person said I signed up with a pay-as-you-go account... on a 3GS! Finally, the third person said I could pay it off and shut down the old account. She told me I was being 2x billed for the same billing period on the old and new account and said I would be credited for the 2x bill

-First bill came for the new account, with no evidence of the credit on the monthly bill- called AT&T and they sorted things out for me.

It's frustrating to have to keep on calling to fix their mistake with their credit check. They're slow but are helpful. I just have to keep an eye on the old account...

So I don't know- My first bill was $118, I have another one at $35, but this is spread out over 2 accounts and in between billing cycles, it's a mess.

ericUT

Apr 24, 2009
Visit site
If you buy it at an AT&T store, the rep can give you a Customer Service Summary that will show your first bill within a few bucks.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73