Freebies & Perks ??

leadbyxampl

Nov 20, 2008
Visit site
I am a Sprint SERO user making my transition to AT&T / Iphone 3Gs.
I am leaving a few key benefits to make the transition.

Has anyone here been successful in getting AT&T to add anything free to their account?

Free minutes?
Free N&W starting at 7 PM?

I have successfully added 17% off monthly recurring charge (mrc), but I am interested in additional minutes to boost my 450 minute plan.

How did you do it?

Thx

Last edited:

shadowd7

Jun 30, 2009
Visit site
From Sprint i got like $130 back as credit on my bill, AT&T are assholes, they offered me some courtesy minutes, but i have unl't plan and it would be USELESS!!!!they didnt understand....Idiots

leadbyxampl

Nov 20, 2008
Visit site
can anyone think of creative ways that we can use to get perks from AT&T?
I tried the " I am evaluating, and may leave routine" to no avail, even though it is true.

GMJeff

May 3, 2009
Visit site
AT&T has a large customer base, so a threat to them is nothing. Especially from a 1 to 5 line plan. Start telling them you are leaving and taking your 100 lines from your business with you and they will start listening.

They are in the business to make money, not give it away. Yes, we all know that they have minutes and airtime to burn, but why give it away when you can make a penny or two.

As stated before, I have never, in my 13 or so years with AT&T/Cingular have received anything from them for free....except for the occasional cheap, free phones that have to be subsidized over two years........Hey, wait a minute!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner