Porting my number to AT&T

JonCo

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
For those of you who ported your number. How long did it take before your phone when active? I'm almost at half a day, just curious...

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
A friends phone was half active, could call out and send and receive text, but incoming calls were going to the old phone. After being bounced back and forth between att, verizon and apple she finally got att to fix the issue. Took a couple days.

JonCo

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
My iPhone currently says "No Service". Nothing outgoing or incoming. Completely mute. I'm calling AT&T tomorrow or dropping by the store. If it doesn't fix overnight.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Took mine just under 24 hours. Most of the interim time was spent with half service on both phones...which was weird.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Original iPhone took just over 24 hours to get the number ported. It was "activated", I could call out and send messages and use the internet. But any thing received I didn't get until it was complete. AT&T should send you a text when it's done, at least I think they did for me. Make sure your old phone is off and take out the battery or SIM to be sure.

kmb08

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
Mine was the same as someone already mentioned...I came from verizon and for a while all incoming texts (except for AT&T) and all calls went to my old phone. I called apple and ot redirected about six times...by then they told me i would just have to wait. Took about 24 hours but that was last Saturday right after launch

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73