AT&T Free Wi-Fi

BillCase

May 6, 2009
Visit site
I know when you have an iPhone you get free AT&T wi-fi at AT&T hot-spot locations.

My question is can you log on with your laptop, or does the free wi-fi only apply to your phone?

I have AT&T home DSL and if I take my laptop out I can log on at hot-spots for free using my home number info. I was wonder if it's the same deal with the iPhone plan.

Thanks in advance for any info!

PRC

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
The free WIFI only applies to your phone because it is automatically confirmed to be an AT&T phone and logs on.

Now I know Starbucks has a program where you can create an account and get something like 2 Hours free WIFI per day as long as you purchase something at the Starbucks using your card once a week or something. Read all about it on the Starbucks website. Its kinda confusing to me.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
The free WIFI only applies to your phone because it is automatically confirmed to be an AT&T phone and logs on.

Now I know Starbucks has a program where you can create an account and get something like 2 Hours free WIFI per day as long as you purchase something at the Starbucks using your card once a week or something. Read all about it on the Starbucks website. Its kinda confusing to me.

It's actually real simple. All you need a starbucks card (which is free). You register the card on starbucks.com. Then you can create an AT&T wifi account with the starbucks card. All you need to do use the starbucks card once a month and you get 2 free hours day of wifi. I just put 5 bucks on the card before I buy my drink, then buy my drink with card.

PRC

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
It's actually real simple. All you need a starbucks card (which is free). You register the card on starbucks.com. Then you can create an AT&T wifi account with the starbucks card. All you need to do use the starbucks card once a month and you get 2 free hours day of wifi. I just put 5 bucks on the card before I buy my drink, then buy my drink with card.

Thanks, I had never taken the time to read through it all, but now I know. Going to go get a Starbucks card now, just got my new Macbook last night. :)