AT&T's iPhone 3G S Pre Order Supply - SOLD OUT

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
If you did not place your order today, June 13th, it looks like you will have to wait a few more weeks before your order gets fulfilled. Just a heads up.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I wonder how the Pre launch weekend will stand up against Apple's, pre-orders and people in line on the 19th.

I hope that is a joke... :) From the looks of the Pre lines, what did each Pre line look like, 15-30 people at the most? Now I'm just going off of what I read on Precentral but it looked like a utter fail when you compare it to what Apple has done in the past with the iPhone.

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
Well I assume the Apple result will crush Palm, just think it would be funny to see a side by side comparison. What I think would be really funny is if the Apple pre-orders have already sold more than the Pre.

I'm still interested to see how the actual lines outside the store hold up since they allowed pre-orders, but with this latest news about the pre-orders being over there is possibly still a lot of demand out there that will have people waiting in lines like last time.

traylorc

Jun 13, 2009
Visit site
Ash is right...here is the message that you will receive if you try to pre-order a 3G S from ATT's website:

"Pre-orders for iPhone 3G S will ship 7 to 14 days after your order is placed. Orders will be shipped on a first-come, first-served basis.

The actual shipment date and receipt of your order is not guaranteed and may be subject to delays for reasons that include, but are not limited to, product availability, inventory, credit issues, number porting or carrier delays, and completion of other required AT&T business processes.

Additional items added to the cart at the time of your pre-order may ship separately depending on availability. Your credit card will not be charged until items are shipped."

Luckily I ordered mine on the 11th.

traylorc

Jun 13, 2009
Visit site
so because i ordered (and paid in full) for mine and my girlfriends today i am SOL or am i good?

You know, when I pre-ordered mine the ATT salesperson told me that he believed that everyone who pre-ordered an iphone before the 14th would be able to pick it up on the 19th.

Obviously nothing is engraved in stone, so if pre-orders exceeded initial projections then conceivably ATT could have sold out of iphones a day earlier than anticipated.

mfranks985

Mar 22, 2009
Visit site
The salesman I dealt with at my store told me that i would have my phone 7-10 days after i ordered, and that should put me on next saturday to tuesday, the 20th to the 23rd...... here's hoping right?

joliveria

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
I tried to order mine from the AT&T store where I live on the 12th, but there pre-ordering service wasn't working. The man at the store told me he'd call me as soon as it was up. I wasn't able to go Friday because the weather in the area had the store shut down before I got off work. Then yesterday, the 13th, "Sorry, too late. You can order it now but 'you might' get it in 7-14 days." I was a bit disappointed, so I went to apple.com and ordered it with a delivery date of the 19th. First iPhone! : ) The man from the store never called....

Evolutioncsr#IM

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
I pre-ordered on the 10th through AT&T premier. When I check my order status at wireless.att.com/order_statusit says backordered. I called att premier and they said it should ship in one or two days

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77