Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alltel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

damule6666

Banned
Apr 26, 2009
Visit site
I am very happy with it right on AT&T. i do however think T-Mo would be the next best if for no other reason than they have incredible CS.
Brand V can suck eggs. I was with them for years before switching to AT&T (best move ever) and have never looked back

However i have many friends with T-Mo and hear nothing but good things mostly. Coverage is a bit spotty but otherwise its ok im told.

Brand V dropped the ball when they had the chance for the iphone and now its just too bad for them.

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
As far as I am concerned, carriers are like airlines. Everyone has their favorite and everyone has one they refuse to ever fly. Truth is there are pluses and minuses of each and it is personal preference. Personally, I would like it to be available on every carrier. Then again, I would like each carrier to use the same cellular technology and allow us to bring hardware purchased one one to another along with the carriers being what they should be...dumb pipes. As said in Grumpier Old Men, I can "wish in one hand and crap in the other and see which one gets filled first"...

sbrianw

Jun 6, 2009
twitter.com
I like AT&T. Of course, I have a work-provided BB which is a Sprint service. Before I switched to an iPhone for my personal use, I had a treo through VZW. I've had good CS experiences with ATT and VZW.

I read that 1 in 4 people are dissatisfied with their wireless carrier and desire to switch. I can honestly say I would never choose Sprint for my personal use. Though if ATT and VZW both carried iPhone I would probably choose the latter just because of more coverage areas in my region.

Neutrino

Banned
Jun 7, 2009
Visit site
Verizon. AT&T's spotty 3G coverage is extremely frustrating. I'd gladly sacrifice AT&T's extra bit rate (when available) for consistent ability to stream.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro