Just ordered iPhone online...

mt623

Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
Hi, i'm new to this site so i'm not sure if this has been posted or not. I'm currently on the Family Plan along with 2 other lines. I wasn't eligible for an upgrade so I ordered the iPhone with my mom's eligibility, which should get here Tuesday. What I plan to do is just put my sim card in because the last phone I got came with a 3g sim card, would it work that way? I understand about the data plan, so would I have to get that removed from my mom's line and switched over to mine or what? If so, can this be done over the phone or in store? Thanks so much for your help.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
The iPhone is supposed to be used with the SIM card that comes with it, AT&T gets upset after awhile using with another SIM. You may want to go to an AT&T store after it arrives to get everything worked out and working right. Otherwise you could risk AT&T cutting your service off.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
It's cool... as long as your sim is recent, you can use it with the iPhone. All you need to do is hook it up to iTunes and activate the plan data plan. If you already have family messaging, you will not need the messaging package.

You can just call in and have everything added if doing it through iTunes doesn't work.

Welcome to the forums!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73