Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Intermediate

231 Posts
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts

Default att text message

i have a question for anyone that is knows the att services well..
    i had the 200 text messaging plan for $5. i canceled it today but i had already
    recieved the bill with the $5 charged. i have yet to pay the bill but im guessing that i will still be charged $5. my question is that since i have been charged for the text plan until my next bill in march, can i still send text messages as a part of the plan that they charged me for last month...i know this is confusing but i would appreciate any help!!
    iMore Intermediate

386 Posts
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts

Do not hold me to this, but I do believe that your AT&T bill payment counts towards the next month. If you paid for text messages then you should be able to use them for the month after you paid for them. Again, I am not 100% on this.

Have you called ATT?
    iPhone Newbie

47 Posts
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts

I am a sales rep for at&t.

At&t bills one month in advance, which is why your first bill was more expensive than those following it. When you removed your $5 texting plan, at&t will credit you back the amount you have already paid into next month for that particular plan. So long story short, you no longer have that texting plan. You will be credited back for the amount you paid in advance.