Best iPhone tariffs in the world???

DomFeeney

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
Hey Guys,

Just checked out iPhone tariffs for other countries and can't believe what Im seeing.

In the past the UK has been known as "Rip-Off Britain" because products normally cost loads more than in other countries.

But in the case of the iPhone it looks like the tides might just be turning...

Here's a quick breakdown of the UK tariff deals.

n.b
1. The free minutes are any network any time.
2. The txts are also any network any time.
3. The internet via either 3G or Edge is unlimited.
4. The free wifi applies to BT Openzone and the Cloud hotspots only together these form the largest network of wifi hotspots in the UK over 7500 at the last count.
5. Thats if you use it... 3G in the UK is fantastic - We have had 3G networks for a good few years now and all major towns and cities (and even villages) are 3G'd up. You really have to be out in the sticks not to pick up 3G in the UK. Heck even my relatives in Taunton and Billinge have 3G!

Monthly Charge ?30 ?35 ?45 ?75
Cost of 8GB iPhone ?99 ?99 Free Free
Cost of 16GB iPhone ?159 ?159 ?59 Free
Free Minute 75 600 1200 3000
Texts 125 500 500 500
Unlimited Data & Wi-Fi Y Y Y Y
Visual Voicemail Y Y Y Y
Reduced Roaming Rates Y Y Y Y
Minimum contract length 18ms 18ms 18ms 18ms

Feel free to correct me if Im wrong but at first glance.... These might just be the best iPhone packages in the world :eek: I neraly spat out my cup'o tea!

Please post tariff details from your country and lets see how the land lies so to speak.

Best R's

Dom

camperdown9

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
Also in the UK we only pay for out going mins or text (when I say pay I mean pay or come out of our included allowance). Some networks charge for both call you make and calls you receive.

jdcgeovani

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
I think we here in the UK, get a very good deal, especially with wifi access. was reading on here the other day about rogers giving 6Gig data for $150. thats a whole heap a dosh man.

dg

Neutrino

Banned
Jun 7, 2009
Visit site