Possibly Buy another 3g with At&t?

CharlieBall

Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
I bought my iPhone on release day, and i was 2 months short before i could get the discount. So i signed the 2 year contract, and paid the full 500 dollar 16 gig. for a while At&t said i had my discount on August 30th. After i bough my phone

Is it possible, since i didnt use the discount and paid full price, that i could buy another iPhone for my family, even though the discount only goes to my number?

Here's what it says

Image of another iphone? - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

keyblademaster002

So can i go ahead and buy another for my family?

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I bought my iPhone on release day, and i was 2 months short before i could get the discount. So i signed the 2 year contract, and paid the full 500 dollar 16 gig. for a while At&t said i had my discount on August 30th. After i bough my phone

Is it possible, since i didnt use the discount and paid full price, that i could buy another iPhone for my family, even though the discount only goes to my number?

Here's what it says

Image of another iphone? - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

keyblademaster002

So can i go ahead and buy another for my family?

I'm sure you could but I'm also going to say it probably depends on who at At&t you talk to... if you do call and they say no, simply hang up and call back. You are bound to get someone to do it for you.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal