Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    iPhone Newbie

44 Posts

Hi! (new member here!) My first bill included the activation fee and the first month plus a pro-rated fee for the month I bought the phone and plan. I had the 450/nights & weekends/ and the 1500 texts/mo. Plus the data plan and the usual fees. It was about $150. The monthly rate is around $79/month.
    iPhone Intermediate

237 Posts
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts

How many of you get a discount from work or whatever?

And don't forget about where you live- those taxes and fees can be killer.
    iMore Guru

1,522 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,608 Global Posts

I pay about $12 for my line in taxes. I get a discount through work for 20% off (the data plan and rate plan...not off the unlimited texting option). My wife and brother in law (on my family plan) also get 20% off their data plans, but not the rate plans.

Before taxes I pay $102 per month. With taxes, it is about $117. My wife pays about $40 for her family line with iPhone, my brother in law pays about the same ($1 more, I am not sure why he has different fees and taxes), and my parents both pay $14 a month for their non-iPhone lines (with no data). So all together the bill comes to about $225 per month.

iMore Expert

810 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,450 Global Posts

Made some account changes. I'm at $213 a month
    2 lines
    2100 min
    unlimited txt and internet
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12