Got my first At&t bill...

BB-fan

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
u switched over from text messages to aim so u dont go over ur 200 messages? aim uses ur messages too if u are going to using aim alot get an unlimited messaging plan u are being hit with some overage charges

If I remember correct AIM is using your data plan not text messages so thats why people switch back and forth.

robbiebisme

May 31, 2009
Visit site
If I remember correct AIM is using your data plan not text messages so thats why people switch back and forth.

my mistake im used to selling nonsmart phones where aim does cound against ur messages but i looked into it just to be sure and the iphones aim just used data

sbrianw

Jun 6, 2009
twitter.com
Hi! (new member here!) My first bill included the activation fee and the first month plus a pro-rated fee for the month I bought the phone and plan. I had the 450/nights & weekends/ and the 1500 texts/mo. Plus the data plan and the usual fees. It was about $150. The monthly rate is around $79/month.

thinkTwice

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
How many of you get a discount from work or whatever?

And don't forget about where you live- those taxes and fees can be killer.

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
I pay about $12 for my line in taxes. I get a discount through work for 20% off (the data plan and rate plan...not off the unlimited texting option). My wife and brother in law (on my family plan) also get 20% off their data plans, but not the rate plans.

Before taxes I pay $102 per month. With taxes, it is about $117. My wife pays about $40 for her family line with iPhone, my brother in law pays about the same ($1 more, I am not sure why he has different fees and taxes), and my parents both pay $14 a month for their non-iPhone lines (with no data). So all together the bill comes to about $225 per month.

Chris

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77