Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default Corporate Discount with At&t

Is the new 3G iPhone eligible for corporate discount pricing on service?

When I tried to get this on my current iPhone At&t told me that the iPhone was not eligible for corporate discounts on service. I think because of the original revenue sharing model.
    iPhone Newbie

I get 10% discount for being a PSU student. So yes you should be able to get a corporate discount.
    - RETIRED CrackBerry.com Forum Moderator with a 3G iPhone (8 GB)

Plan: 450 Anytime w/Rollover, 5000 N&W, Unlimited M2M, Unlimited Text Messages, iPhone Data
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    iOS Version

for anyone interested it worked. Got my first bill with the discount.
    iPhone Newbie

How exactly do corporate discounts work? And/or do you have to do anything special to get one or is there some sort of eligibility "thing" you must meet?

My employer, a small (45 person) recruiting firm has an account with AT&T for our cell phones. Can I use that to my advantage to try to score a corporate discount? This iPhone purchase would be for personal use, although I would be able to check my work emails with it which I would do.

Sorry if these are silly questions...just trying to get as much savings as I can.

Thanks!