- 08-08-2016, 06:30 PM #2
Re: CarPlay getting iPhone too hot
if your phone is plugged in in the charger it will get hot.
In my car I have a phoneholder for the air vent in the middle console and when I turn on the AC I turn the vents so that a little cool breeze blows to my phone in order to protect it from overheating during hot weather. In the winter I simply turn of that particular vent for the same reason of protecting from overheating.
- 09-17-2016, 08:53 AM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-08-2016, 02:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2016, 01:05 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2016, 10:12 AM
- By lakehorn in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-08-2016, 08:06 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2016, 04:06 AM