- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Does both the iPhone 7 and the car head unit need to be Bluetooth 5 ready/compatible to benefit?
Bluetooth 5 has recently been announced by the Bluetooth Special Interests Group (SIG) and support for this is likely to follow in new hardware like the iPhone 7. Bluetooth 5 benefits from increased speed, range, and reliability. My question is, does both the iPhone 7 and the car head unit need to be Bluetooth 5 ready/compatible to benefit, or does just the iPhone 7 need to be Bluetooth 5 compatible?
- 07-16-2016, 08:53 AM #2
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2016, 08:54 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 3Last Post: 07-16-2016, 08:13 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-16-2016, 06:12 AM
- By frank_9_99_2000 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2016, 05:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2016, 04:28 AM