On my Volkswagen 2016 I get a "connection failed. Please make sure your phone is unlocked" message every second time I start my vehicle up. It won't connect unless I turn the car off and restart the phone. I'm not going to do this all the time because it always doesn't work. Does anyone have this issue and a resolution? So annoying.
- 07-20-2016, 02:10 PM #3iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Connection failed
I have same exact issue!! Car a couple weeks old VW Jetta 2016 and CarPlay was working beautifully daily. Now all of a sudden today neither of our iPhones 5c or 6s will connect. Says failed and check if phone is unlocked. Anyone know how to fix this??? I bought CarPlay vehicle because I wanted the GPS feature through phone. Not happy about this inconsistency.
- 09-17-2016, 09:44 AM #4
- 12-03-2016, 10:13 AM #5
- 12-03-2016, 10:14 AM #6
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 2Last Post: 02-06-2016, 08:22 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2016, 04:22 PM
- By dharris382 in forum Apple TVReplies: 0Last Post: 02-02-2016, 12:50 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2016, 09:25 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2016, 07:26 PM