Giveaway: Win one of 4 licenses for iPhone Made Simple training videos!

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
banner_iphone_itou-560x71.jpg

iPhone and iPod touch Made Simple are a series of training videos geared to getting you and your business up to speed with Apple's mobile iOS devices as quickly and easily as possible.

• 88 iPhone and iPod touch training videos
  • Deploy via browser or directly to mobile devices
  • Perfect for organization roll-outs or support
  • Boost productivity of mobile users immediately
  • View directly on your iPhone or iPod touch

I provided tech editing services for Made Simple Learning on their last few books and they definitely have a talent for explaining gadgets in a clear and understandable way. If you're rolling out iPhone to your small business or enterprise and want to get familiar fast, check out the link below for full video index, availability, and licensing options.

Giveaway + Coupon code

Made Simple Learning have generously offered the TiPb Nation 4 FREE workstation licenses ($125 value). All you have to do to enter is leave a reply below telling us what you'd like to see in future iPhone or iPad training programs.

Can't wait to win? Ready to deploy across your company? Just hit the link below and enter coupon code iphone2011 to save 20% before September 30, 2011!

[Made Simple Learning]

mlumb

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
iCloud (once it's out) and specialty

It would be nice to see some iCloud guides once it's out, if it's before then it would be nice to focus on a specific topic like Music Making or Photography

xxtreme

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm in

I agree with iCloud training videos. It would be interesting on how this will be related (or not) with all other apps that works with this solution too.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
iCloud training guides and guides for installing and using the developer tools would be great additions to the training series...

kcroyaljosh

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
We just switched

We just switched our small business to Iphones and I have some older folks that have phones and need some training, this would be great.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711