Bell would be Good?

CrazRid

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Do you guys think iPhone will be good with Bell? Cause i have an iPhone and I was thinking to hook up with Bell cause since my mom is using Bell and i also heard theres a student plan. So do you think Bell would be good with iphone when they release it?

CrazRid

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I also heard they have good plan:

$45: 200 daytime minutes, 500MB data, evenings and weekends at 5PM
$45: 200 daytime minutes, 500MB data, evenings and weekends at 9PM, Fab Five

Looks like Rogers? claim of having the largest and fastest network will be coming to an end. The speed of the Bell and Telus HSPA network versus Rogers is keeping Bell customers excited. What are examples of current smartphone plans on Bell?

Do you think Rogers will Compete? :\ i hope they don't. cant wait till may to get my Sim Card Activated from bell so i can use my iPhone.

Last edited:

darksniper404

Sep 30, 2009
Visit site
I was hoping the iPhone would get Bells palm and windows data plan.
$60 for
Unlimited Data
400 Minutes
Unlimited Evening and Weekends
Unlimited Text

Would completely beat out Rogers, Rogers plan for that would be like $120 and they don't even have Unlimited Data available. Can't wait to get a Pre on Bell :D

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
I'm going to wait and see how well their HSPA+ network works, and give them time to deal with any initial problems, before I consider it as an option.

Sbrocchi

Sep 30, 2009
Visit site
I also heard they have good plan:

$45: 200 daytime minutes, 500MB data, evenings and weekends at 5PM
$45: 200 daytime minutes, 500MB data, evenings and weekends at 9PM, Fab Five

Looks like Rogers? claim of having the largest and fastest network will be coming to an end. The speed of the Bell and Telus HSPA network versus Rogers is keeping Bell customers excited. What are examples of current smartphone plans on Bell?

Do you think Rogers will Compete? :\ i hope they don't. cant wait till may to get my Sim Card Activated from bell so i can use my iPhone.

Just so you know, you will only be able to use the voice and text if you use a rogers iPhone with bell, also, it will only work if it is HSPA and not just 3G. I work for bell so I will keep you updated on any changes to those policies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner