AndrewChang

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
For what it's worth when I went into the Apple Store yesterday, they told me the BeatsX and the Apple Airpods will both be available later this month.

I specifically asked about the BeatsX again, and mentioned that the website says available Spring (I'm in Australia), and he said both headphones will be available to buy on the same day.

frrc21

Oct 29, 2016
Visit site
I'm really looking forward for them being available... Still I really hope it isn't on December 16, I would prefer it in the end of this month...

frrc21

Oct 29, 2016
Visit site
I really wish Apple could be more open about their release dates... It's not like I'm out of earphones but I bought the new iPhone thinking I would be able in the end of October to grab one of these... And the phone took 1 month and half to arrive and still the earphones weren't released...

SciTeach3

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
This is so frustrating and I cannot believe they want to leave all this money on the table by missing the start of the holiday shopping season next week for the BeatsX!! I really need some wireless earphones and if I do not at least get a release date, I am just going to have to pull the trigger and get somebody else's.

It is very simple, if they give me a realistic release date, I could probably wait for it. But if they refuse to tell me anything I will just assume it will be in the spring and give my money to a competitor.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
This is so frustrating and I cannot believe they want to leave all this money on the table by missing the start of the holiday shopping season next week for the BeatsX!! I really need some wireless earphones and if I do not at least get a release date, I am just going to have to pull the trigger and get somebody else's.

It is very simple, if they give me a realistic release date, I could probably wait for it. But if they refuse to tell me anything I will just assume it will be in the spring and give my money to a competitor.

Nobody wants to miss the holiday shopping season but, at the same time, they're not going to ship an unfinished product. Announcing advanced shipping dates can sometimes do more harm than good if there's a chance it will have to be extended. Apple is currently experiencing some backlash for announcing an October availability date for the AirPods. Here it is mid-November and there still aren't any AirPods.

frrc21

Oct 29, 2016
Visit site

Well they announced it would be released in the Fall, so considering the last day of Fall is December 20, and as someone said earlier there is a speculated release date on December 16th, I'm being they will be released exactly on that date.

frrc21

Oct 29, 2016
Visit site
Do you guys think the Apple Store will have the BeatsX and AirPods to try on?

Mine here never had the PowerBeats 3 to try, just the Solo's... And I don't think it would be hygienic to try earphones, since they really go into ear canal and umm people have disgusting things there... The only way is if they change the rubber tips each time someone uses it or that they disinfect it but Apple would have some high costs for doing that...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods