BBM share your group/PIN

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Add me on bbm! Pin: 79A8CCB3
Little about me, from Phoenix Arizona. 22. Love apple, and photography. I love conversing with people who can hold a conversation. Let's talk!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
yny2u6a9.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Re: BBM share your group/ pin

That's what I did. Left it for the night, then deleted the app the next day and reinstalled. It worked fine the second time. Did you get your email? :confused: Just try, leave it, try again. Being on 7.0.3 doesn't seem to make a difference. A PIN is a unique identifier for your device only. You give your PIN (a random series of letters and numbers) to people, just like you would a telephone number, and they can contact you via BBM. It's safer though, as people you barely know can't bug you or you just delete them. And being data you can use it over WiFi for free. :D

So if you get a new device, your pin changes?

DaNewCrack

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

Decadence C0001C380 is a social experience where mature minded people socialize. Our membership averages ages 25-45. We're clearly the 'Grown & Sexy' crowd. With membership from all over the globe, there's bound to be a social home for anyone!

Our content is 'uninhibited' & keeps the average adult mind busy. Socialize, laugh, lounge, & make new friends globally. We also have a BBM channel, C0001C380 as well. Join up and send your pin via channel chat for a group invite.

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site

Decadence C0001C380 is a social experience where mature minded people socialize. Our membership averages ages 25-45. We're clearly the 'Grown & Sexy' crowd. With membership from all over the globe, there's bound to be a social home for anyone!

Our content is 'uninhibited' & keeps the average adult mind busy. Socialize, laugh, lounge, & make new friends globally. We also have a BBM channel, C0001C380 as well. Join up and send your pin via channel chat for a group invite.

how do I join ur channel?

iPhone 5S using tapatalk

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Always looking to meet new people and make new friends :) up for groups and one to one chats about whatever! I'm an apple fanatic, I love food and photography and just about little if anything and everything. From Phoenix az. Here's my pin feel free to add me! ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1404457896.876423.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2