BBM share your group/PIN

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Re: BBM share your group/ pin

Yes, same here.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums mobile app

force close the app and re open it, tap go back to email screen ( somthing like that ), enter the same email you did before, that should do it.

My wife and I did this and got instant access last night, we got the emails today at noon

Anilu7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site

I'm on the end of my rope I got in created an account got my confirmation email went thru the whole setup I'm signed on in the blackberry site but I can't get on the app it keeps saying I'm in the waiting list then gives me an Oops error. I forced closed the app reset my phone twice. Deleted the app reinstalled but I can't get on

Any help would be appreciated

I give up for the night. Only thing I never got was a Pin whatever that is

Sent from my iPhone 5

That's what I did. Left it for the night, then deleted the app the next day and reinstalled. It worked fine the second time. Did you get your email? :confused: Just try, leave it, try again. Being on 7.0.3 doesn't seem to make a difference. A PIN is a unique identifier for your device only. You give your PIN (a random series of letters and numbers) to people, just like you would a telephone number, and they can contact you via BBM. It's safer though, as people you barely know can't bug you or you just delete them. And being data you can use it over WiFi for free. :D

ritesh

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site

With 3 platforms on BBM, there should be a centralised PIN sharing thread across the boards ( CB, Imore and Androidcentral) for creating a larger PIN database.
Or atleast a sticky post,so that multiple threads don't come up.

Mine is 75d9920d.I'm from India, 36 and a married male. So add me only if my A/S/L ( been ages since I have used A/s/l anywhere :biggrin:) fascinates you.

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site

With 3 platforms on BBM, there should be a centralised PIN sharing thread across the boards ( CB, Imore and Androidcentral) for creating a larger PIN database.
Or atleast a sticky post,so that multiple threads don't come up.

Mine is 75d9920d.I'm from India, 36 and a married male. So add me only if my A/S/L ( been ages since I have used A/s/l anywhere :biggrin:) fascinates you.

Someone started one on Crackbery:

iOS-Android BBM Group - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2