BBM update rolling out today

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Source: Android Central BBM 2.1 now available for Android with a few new tricks up its sleeve | Android Central

The update, BBM 2.1, will finally add BBM stickers as well as picture sharing in multi-person chats, along with an increased file size limit for files sent in chats. There will be paid sticker packs for purchase within the app.

Discuss here in iMore how this update works for you, and what you would want to see in further updates.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Source: Android Central BBM 2.1 now available for Android with a few new tricks up its sleeve | Android Central

The update, BBM 2.1, will finally add BBM stickers as well as picture sharing in multi-person chats, along with an increased file size limit for files sent in chats. There will be paid sticker packs for purchase within the app.

Discuss here in iMore how this update works for you, and what you would want to see in further updates.

http://forums.imore.com/imore-com-n...g-stickers-images-multi-person-chat-more.html

Do to a lack of use, I don't have the app installed on my device anymore so the update is meh to me...:)