Anyone else have a groups problem?
1. Scan bar code for a group.
2. Get invitation to it.
3. Click "accept".
4. Nothing happens, invitation remains in inbox, and group isn't joined.
Is this a familiar sequence for anyone else?
(Finally got into one group out of the three invites waiting, after setting up a test group of my own...)
Re: Anyone else have a groups problem?
Seems to be improving.
But geez, this reminds me of the days when I owned a Playbook. Had to fight to get the wifi to work on it sometimes.
It's like the opposite of "It just works". It just doesn't work without a fight.
- 10-22-2013, 09:45 AM #3
- 10-22-2013, 10:03 AM #4
- 10-23-2013, 03:33 PM #5
- 10-23-2013, 07:20 PM #6
- By carriv in forum BBM for iOSReplies: 134Last Post: 08-26-2016, 10:18 PM
- By NinerJet9 in forum BBM for iOSReplies: 7Last Post: 10-26-2013, 11:52 AM
- By curve1967 in forum BBM for iOSReplies: 23Last Post: 10-22-2013, 11:48 AM
- By JohnnySlice87 in forum iOS 7Replies: 7Last Post: 10-22-2013, 05:27 AM
- By NinerJet9 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2013, 04:32 PM