Where can I download BBM?

hockey1299

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Im looking around where I can download the APK file for BBM.. I found 1 but it doesn't install on my iPhone I see the icon on it but doesn't work.. I just deleted it. Is possible to get malware or something on my iPhone 5S by just downloading a link like that ?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Im looking around where I can download the APK file for BBM.. I found 1 but it doesn't install on my iPhone I see the icon on it but doesn't work.. I just deleted it. Is possible to get malware or something on my iPhone 5S by just downloading a link like that ?

How did it not install on your iPhone but you can see the icon? :confused:

hockey1299

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Its on my iPhone but in black. I click on it and says installing but nothing ever happens then.. so I don't know. Just deleted it.

hockey1299

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sore just dragged it to iTunes the file and clicked install it did but the icon was in black and didn't work

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
I used an ipa file to get BBM on my iPhone but you have to be jailbroken in order to download it. It should be out soon because they are back to testing the android version so as soon as they are ready with that then the app for both platforms will drop. There was never a problem with the iOS version anyways it had been tested and ready to go when it initially dropped in the App Store. It works perfect for me but there is a lot missing which will probably come in future updates. Best to wait for the real thing now.

freeyo

Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It would be better to wait. Any updates on the release can be found at BBM.com. It would be ideal so you don't mess up your phone.

WhiteSpir1t

May 26, 2013
Visit site
Blackberry doesn't have server resources to sustain the BBM load for iOS and Android.

It's more convenient to blame it on a beta leak, but 1.1 million leaks? That's one heck of a leak in such a short time. Is it believable? Well from which server/channel or where was this leak distributed? If there was, I'd have known about it.

Posted via BlackBerry Z10 <---$715 later and still waiting for apps

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I used an ipa file to get BBM on my iPhone but you have to be jailbroken in order to download it. It should be out soon because they are back to testing the android version so as soon as they are ready with that then the app for both platforms will drop. There was never a problem with the iOS version anyways it had been tested and ready to go when it initially dropped in the App Store. It works perfect for me but there is a lot missing which will probably come in future updates. Best to wait for the real thing now.

Yup, I knew about this. My friend did the same and he still has the ipa file with him...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73