BBM ipa file

Sparro

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Anyone have the ipa file for BBM for iPhone that they would like to share. Apparently lots of people have downloaded it from the App Store by changing their time zones to New Zeland before the rollout was haulted. BlackBerry tweeted today that the iOS version is now working for those that got it before it was haulted.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Patience is a virtue. Give BB a chance to manage the rollout so those that want it can have a good working product in the end...

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I read about this on Zite wish I had downloaded it myself cause now with the internet hype this is gonna get huge might give BB a little media attention

Sent from my iPhone 5

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I read about this on Zite wish I had downloaded it myself cause now with the internet hype this is gonna get huge might give BB a little media attention

Sent from my iPhone 5

Does the "bad press is better than no press" adage apply here? Once again, BlackBerry proves that they can’t handle whatever success they manage to fall into. Their software for their own devices was consistently delayed and buggy. The company is struggling to even stay alive. Then the decide to create apps and license the BBM to other platforms... only to have to pull that offering on launch day.

If/when they can get this out and make it work, they may be able to salvage something. I really hope they can, but I am beginning to doubt it.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Or wait until the product is ready. Blackberry pulled it for a reason.

Last edited by a moderator:

Totalimmortal363

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Does the "bad press is better than no press" adage apply here? Once again, BlackBerry proves that they can’t handle whatever success they manage to fall into. Their software for their own devices was consistently delayed and buggy. The company is struggling to even stay alive. Then the decide to create apps and license the BBM to other platforms... only to have to pull that offering on launch day.

If/when they can get this out and make it work, they may be able to salvage something. I really hope they can, but I am beginning to doubt it.

^^^This times a million! Blackberry is company full of disappointment.

ckalli

May 11, 2011
Visit site
i have bbm on my phone. if i transfer purchases to my itunes i will have the app i guess. but its still tied to my apple id right? how will you use it.

i can send it to anyone who wants it..no problems. just run me through what needs to be done. :yes:

Rana_bb_9800

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
i have bbm on my phone. if i transfer purchases to my itunes i will have the app i guess. but its still tied to my apple id right? how will you use it.

i can send it to anyone who wants it..no problems. just run me through what needs to be done. :yes:

Dear you can save the .ipa file by using ifunbox software just right click on any software that you want to save as .ipa and hit backup to .ipa package and its done and then you can share this .ipa file with anybody.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
can you sent me .ipa file please ?

Dear then please let other users also use its .ipa file

Dear you can save the .ipa file by using ifunbox software just right click on any software that you want to save as .ipa and hit backup to .ipa package and its done and then you can share this .ipa file with anybody.

Reports are out saying that the official release will be available "before the week is out". Given BlackBerry's ability to deliver anything these days, I’m still suspect until I see it... but if it is that close, why not just wait for the official release? No muss. No fuss. No risk of anything nefarious.