BBM Release Date?

Judson50

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
So I just read some obscure mobile website that BBM for ios and android are supposed to be releases on 9/18.

Does anyone have any legit back up for a potential release date?

VaderPhone

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Heard the same thing, I hope it's coming??? I thought BB said it would drop this summer? Summer is coming to an end very quick

Sent from my iPhone

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
They're probably waiting until both iTunes and Google Play have approved the app so they can release on both platforms at once.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
There was an article on the iMore blog that puts the release date at 09/21. Will be here soon. As a BB convert, not sure what the buzz is about at this point. To each his own, I suppose.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Today was suppose to be the release date for Android but it appears the worst of two worlds collide: BlackBerry's inability to release anything when they say they are going too and Google's inability to get a handle on the Play Store.

From Android Central: These are all fake BBM apps — don't download them

This (^^^^^^) plus the fact that I could really care less about either platform makes this of no interest to me. At. All.

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
This (^^^^^^) plus the fact that I could really care less about either platform makes this of no interest to me. At. All.

I care for a couple of reasons. My adult children and me are planning on using BBM and one of my daughters has a Droid device. Plus, it is amusing when when both BlackBerry and Android camps, whose fanboys and fangirls have spent the last week blasting iOS 7 and the iPhone 5s/5c, look inept on the same stage.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I care for a couple of reasons. My adult children and me are planning on using BBM and one of my daughters has a Droid device. Plus, it is amusing when when both BlackBerry and Android camps, whose fanboys and fangirls have spent the last week blasting iOS 7 and the iPhone 5s/5c, look inept on the same stage.

With this, I can agree.

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm no social butterfly by any means. But I have always loved BBM. Could not wait
u9e7amab.jpg

Sent from my sweet southern soulful Iphone 5.

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
What country are you in? What did you type into App Store to get it? Sounds like it is indefinitely delayed here in USA.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh