- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Apple Music & My Playlists
I subscribed to Apple Music when it was first offered and I experienced the issues so many others did - namely my Playlists were altered - music added, music replace with other versions and music deleted. It took me some time to return my curated playlists to their original form.
At the time I spent so much time on airplanes for business I couldn't use the streaming service much anyone so i cancelled it.
I have not used Apple Music since then but I have heard that Apple has fixed that issue and that personal playlists will not be impacted in any way should it return to Apple Music. My travel schedule has lightened greatly so I have need for a streaming service.
So the question - is it true that Apple Music will not impact my personal playlists as it did in its inception?
- 02-17-2017, 12:48 PM #2
Re: Apple Music & My Playlists
I have been using Apple Music since its launch and have not had issues with my personal playlists. I have a handful downloaded on my phone so I don't need to stream them. I also have my wife and kids on Apple Music and they too have plenty of playlists that work with no issues.
Give it a shot, worst case you loose a month of $ for the service. You can cancel at any time.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2017, 12:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-13-2017, 11:57 AM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum Pokemon GoReplies: 2Last Post: 02-12-2017, 11:33 PM
- By lyingfromyou in forum Apple PayReplies: 2Last Post: 02-12-2017, 09:40 AM
- By Chris Parsons in forum Apple & Tech DealsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2017, 09:04 AM