A similar post was posted over in Ask Rene, I figured I'd ask it here too. What cases if any do you use on your phone?
    02-01-2017 03:00 PM
    I have about 10 cases for my 6s and Always favor Apple leather case havent found one I like better dont like the extra weight of a case but too slippery to use without one and cannot find a case I like better .
    02-01-2017 03:30 PM
    Right now I'm testing Twelve South's Journal folio case for my iPhone 7 Plus, and I... weirdly love it? I used to despise folio cases and thought them bulky and ugly, but this one's grown on me. I *really* like not having to carry a separate wallet.
    mumfoau likes this.
    02-01-2017 05:18 PM
    Let us know your opinions on the Folio, I love the design, I'm just not sure how I feel about not being able to remove the case portion. I tend to watch too many YouTube videos when I should be sleeping and if the spine of the Folio is as cumbersome as it looks, it wouldn't support my terrible sleeping habits.
    02-01-2017 06:06 PM
    I have a 7 plus and have a Spigan Tough Armor case on it. I feel it affords great protection with out much bulk.
    02-03-2017 11:06 AM
    Let us know your opinions on the Folio, I love the design, I'm just not sure how I feel about not being able to remove the case portion. I tend to watch too many YouTube videos when I should be sleeping and if the spine of the Folio is as cumbersome as it looks, it wouldn't support my terrible sleeping habits.
    I am surprisingly loving it. The spine folds back in a really lovely way for holding —*I'll show a gif in my final review —*and it props up well for stationary viewing.
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    02-03-2017 04:20 PM
    I am surprisingly loving it. The spine folds back in a really lovely way for holding —*I'll show a gif in my final review —*and it props up well for stationary viewing.
    I can't wait, I just happened across a different leather case, that also has a wallet option and that I just bought ha ha. Burkely, makes some really nice cases. I bought the Snap-On Wallet Folio. To describe in TwelveSouth terms, imagine if you took the Folio, and the BookBook, mashed them together and made it better. Magnets, all the magnets. Magnets hold the case inside the wallet, magnets hold the front of the wallet to the back. The clasp hangs free though. The case itself is only leather on the back with a polycarbonate bumper, still really nice. $70, how could I say no? Burkley even makes a minimal coverage case like the Apple ones, for $38, slightly cheaper than Apple's Silicone.
    02-04-2017 09:22 AM
    Here's my review! Twelve South's Journal has made me a believer in folio cases | iMore
    02-09-2017 08:03 AM