I have a RED iPhone 7. Ask me anything! (AMA/Q&A)

Chemy JMHT

VR ******
Sep 9, 2016
Visit site
Even the box is nice, also the video I think they took the Danny Winget's video and changed the sounds and background music.

looks pretty much like this one:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I have a RED iPhone 7. Ask me anything! (AMA/Q&A)

I actually went and looked at the (Product) Red iPhone yesterday and I must admit that the white front doesn't look that bad in person. Would I have preferred a black front...YES, but it's still a good looking iPhone....I just couldn't pull the trigger.

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
It is the most beautiful iPhone yet. It is a real eye turner and people are stopping my everywhere I go. It is stunning !

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I fell in love for a minute with the all black front shown in the videos. But for a change I really like the red/white combo. I may just end up with that. There are always films if I want to do the 'murdered out' look for the front. And I can go back.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
It's a security thing.

Yea I get that, BUT there should be a way to reset the phone so a screen repair and button repair can be done. :) Make it so it HAS to be a factory new part or the device has to reset the imprints etc. I'm sure their is a way they can get around the security issue if they wanted to, a BIG part of the issue is they also want to thwart 3rd party repair efforts. ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro