Should have had a black front. So disappointed in Apple. Not interested at all in white front it just doesn't look nice.
    Why being disappointed in Apple? It's the Product (RED) color scheme.
    robertk328 likes this.
    03-29-2017 08:19 PM
    I actually went and looked at the (Product) Red iPhone yesterday and I must admit that the white front doesn't look that bad in person. Would I have preferred a black front...YES, but it's still a good looking iPhone....I just couldn't pull the trigger.
    TwitchyPuppy and robertk328 like this.
    03-30-2017 09:30 AM
    It is the most beautiful iPhone yet. It is a real eye turner and people are stopping my everywhere I go. It is stunning !
    04-01-2017 09:21 AM
    It is the most beautiful iPhone yet. It is a real eye turner and people are stopping my everywhere I go. It is stunning !
    So you like it?
    RobertP1 and Spencerdl like this.
    04-01-2017 09:38 AM
    Yeah... just a little bit!!
    Rob Phillips and libra89 like this.
    04-01-2017 10:19 AM
    I fell in love for a minute with the all black front shown in the videos. But for a change I really like the red/white combo. I may just end up with that. There are always films if I want to do the 'murdered out' look for the front. And I can go back.
    04-02-2017 03:32 PM
    Check this out:
    Red iphone 7 with black screen. Its seem more nicer than with screen.
    Notice how he had to use the white home button? WHY can't Apple make it so that software doesn't care if you've replaced the home button?
    04-07-2017 11:45 AM
    Notice how he had to use the white home button? WHY can't Apple make it so that software doesn't care if you've replaced the home button?
    It's a security thing.
    04-07-2017 12:56 PM
    It's a security thing.
    Yea I get that, BUT there should be a way to reset the phone so a screen repair and button repair can be done. Make it so it HAS to be a factory new part or the device has to reset the imprints etc. I'm sure their is a way they can get around the security issue if they wanted to, a BIG part of the issue is they also want to thwart 3rd party repair efforts.
    04-07-2017 03:25 PM
    its effective it try burning n freezing both n it pass both ..
    04-08-2017 05:08 AM
    You can, as long as the logic board follows over.
    The person would've had to put the black iPhone's logic board into the Red one in order to use the black Home button.
    robertk328 likes this.
    04-08-2017 06:39 AM
    Did it come with iOS 10.3 installed?
    LOLnope. Had to update for that.
    04-09-2017 11:37 AM
    But do you use screen protectors
    I do not! And I have gotten scratches on occasion. Ironically, it's almost always been from other phones stupidly put in the same pocket.
    04-09-2017 11:39 AM
    Yea I get that, BUT there should be a way to reset the phone so a screen repair and button repair can be done. Make it so it HAS to be a factory new part or the device has to reset the imprints etc. I'm sure their is a way they can get around the security issue if they wanted to, a BIG part of the issue is they also want to thwart 3rd party repair efforts.
    Not if you want real security, sadly. Otherwise, people could simply swap sensors and access the phone content.

That's why this is fail-secure. Any tampering kills touch ID, so your data isn't compromised.
    04-09-2017 11:41 AM
    Not if you want real security, sadly. Otherwise, people could simply swap sensors and access the phone content.

That's why this is fail-secure. Any tampering kills touch ID, so your data isn't compromised.

Yea again I get the security issue, BUT there should be a process for a certified tech to fix the device. I have heard horror stories about devices that have become bricks after a OS update die to "unauthorized hardware" Perhaps they HAVE resolved that issue? Certainly Joe homebrew shouldn't be about to replace his homebutton, BUT I don't think I should have to replace my whole device because my homebutton broke!
    04-10-2017 11:33 AM
    Yea again I get the security issue, BUT there should be a process for a certified tech to fix the device.
    That makes the security issue even more of a risk.
    04-10-2017 12:44 PM
    That makes the security issue even more of a risk.
    So the better solution is for the device to brick? My point is there should be a way to make the device totally reset as if it were a BRAND NEW out of box device when the button is replaced, and further for it to ONLY accept a brand new replacement button, NOT one with and fingers saved on it. What happens now is the device bricks when you update your OS because unauthorized hardware is detected.
    04-10-2017 01:45 PM
    So the better solution is for the device to brick?
    Yes, because in my opinion, the device in which someone is trying to do this would most likely be a stolen device.
    04-10-2017 02:01 PM
    So the better solution is for the device to brick? My point is there should be a way to make the device totally reset as if it were a BRAND NEW out of box device when the button is replaced, and further for it to ONLY accept a brand new replacement button, NOT one with and fingers saved on it. What happens now is the device bricks when you update your OS because unauthorized hardware is detected.
    The solution, for third party) is to replace the logic board as well (the same that goes with the Home button) and voila!

Otherwise,  just reprograms it.
    pkcable likes this.
    04-11-2017 04:58 PM
69 123