Do you see iTunes with a similar ui to Apple Music on iOS

samduffy

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
Hi Rene do you ever see apple making iTunes look like Apple Music on iOS. In my view iTunes needs a facelift and its UI is not nice in my view

What did you think

Sam

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
While youre awaiting a reply from Rene, answer this question? Why do you think iTunes needs a facelift?

samduffy

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
I think just personally it would be nice to have a ui the same as Apple Music for iOS. iTunes has looked the way it is currently for years.

What may be cool is if they had a separate Apple Music app and iTunes Store app like iOS

But that's just my opinion

Thanks

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I think just personally it would be nice to have a ui the same as Apple Music for iOS. iTunes has looked the way it is currently for years.

What may be cool is if they had a separate Apple Music app and iTunes Store app like iOS

But that's just my opinion

Thanks

There's absolutely nothing wrong with your opinion, sir. I was just curious. Thanks for replying...:)

samduffy

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
Thanks. What do you think do you see iTunes in mac looking like iOS

Are you secretly the head of the iTunes team looking for my opinion hahaha. (That would be awesome)

Thanks

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
They kinda did with the last makeover. Music got the new "Big, Bold, Beautiful" design in iOS 10. iTunes in Sierra mimicks some of those design cues.

I'm not sure all iTunes' data would fit into that sparser interface if they took it further?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711