Purchased music iOS playlist

samduffy

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
Hi Rene Do you think Apple will allow users to bring back the default iOS Purchased Music playlist. I mentioned to you before that I had it but accidentally deleted it. Ive pleaded with Apple to bring it back do you know if they plan to or whats the best way to convince them to bring it back. Its just so my library is organised and the way I like

Thanks

Sam

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
While awaiting a reply from Rene, what happens if you go to Settings → General → Reset, and then select "Reset All Settings"? Would that cause your "purchased playlist" to re-appear?

samduffy

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. yes ive done that and other troubleshooting steps as well but as Rene made me aware and from research this is a "Special" playlist that is created when songs are bought so initially when i set up apple music it appeared with all my songs in it but i accidentally deleted it. However when i buy a new song the playlist returns but with just that 1 new song in it. i would love it to bring back that default iOS playlist but with all my purchases in it but it wont sadly. again ive made apple aware of it and they said engineers will take it on board but being a 100 percent honest its not an issue they see as a priority as of yet. I have left feedback on their feedback page too but again noting yet. It seems like a very logical step to take since its a "Special" playlist

I wish Jonny ive or some top apple execs could read this stuff or were on here so i could plead with them to implement this feature.

maybe if enough people leave feedback to apple they may bring it

Thanks

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox