What apps do iPhone users use to hide photos?

afmlaw

Sep 26, 2015
Visit site
I want to hide photos which I have saved in my iPhone 6. I'm aware that iPhone users can "hide" photos in their phones by putting them in a hide folder, but the "hidden" photos still appear in the camera roll. That's not hidden to me.

I have friends with android phones who use apps where they can save photos and safeguard them with a password. The photos are transferred from their phones to the app and they don't retain them in their phones.

I've searched for such apps for iPhones and haven't seen anything close. I don't want photos I want to hide to remain in my phone. I've read a thread which was posted a few years ago in which someone suggested an app from the App store called, My Photo Pro Smart Photo Manager by TIDY, Inc. As of today, 2/2/207, this app is no longer in the App store.

Thanks for your assistance.

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
I use Dropbox (secured with Touch ID) to hide/file away any photos I don’t want to keep in my Camera Roll.

Once they’re in my Dropbox I delete them from my Camera Roll AND deleted photos folder.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Or you could get a USB drive with a lightning connector and copy all photos from your phone to the USB stick and delete them from your phone. Most of them have a USB on the other side that you can use on a computer.

If that's not an option then something like Box, Dropbox, etc., should work.

Then again, if you're not doing anything you shouldn't be doing, why hide your photos? :) But that's a sermon for another day.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox