Do you use iPhone cases?

richxps

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
hi, I'm just curious do you use iPhone cases ? If so what one or what would you choose if you had to use one.. Right now I'm torn between apple silicone, leather and otterbox symmetry.

Thanks

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
I use Apple's Smart Battery Case (Product Red!) on iPhone 7 when I'm rocking that phone. iPhone 7 Plus I typically keep naked as Jony Ive made it :)

iPhone1033

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
I have the apple leather case, apple silicone case and otterbox symmetry & defender. I've recently (1month) have been rocking my iPhone 7 naked. I like it but sometimes I feel scared I'm going to drop it and break it.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I LOVE the Apple leather! Had one for my 6 Plus, but for my 7 Plus I'm rocking a clear TPU case because I want it seen. I got the matte black!

alc1575

Jul 28, 2016
Visit site
I have several cases, including an Otterbox Commuter, two Apple cases (one leather, one silicone), and many others. I love my brown Apple leather case-I think it may be my favorite. It offers minimal protection, but I am very careful with my phone (and it looks great). I am currently using it.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
hi, I'm just curious do you use iPhone cases ? If so what one or what would you choose if you had to use one.. Right now I'm torn between apple silicone, leather and otterbox symmetry.

Thanks

I have used all that you have stated and then some. I choose to go with the  cases in the end. Here is why. The leather cases are just classy and have such a fine feel and texture to themselves, while the silicone case have the softest feel of any case on the market. The biggest feature that I have not found in a third party case (doesn't mean that they don't exist) is they do not have a microfibre lining like the  cases do. This is what ultimately made me decide to stick with  cases. I like the added protection inside. I currently have almost every Apple leather and silicone case that is sold by .

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73