Hi Rene, I have wanted to ask your opinion about something I have been wondering about, and I am happy for this vehicle to throw this out to you. I do not use a mac anymore, I had for the past 25 years or so, but am using an iPad Pro 9.5 and an iPhone 6s+ and an Applewatch 2 and AirPods now... no computer for over two years. I have been thinking for many months now that Apple is heading toward something like a key chain dongle phone. With the advent of AirPods, my feeling only strengthens. It feels to me that if Apple puts the wifi and cellular and Bluetooth in a small attachable device that can be recharged overnight while I still wear my watch, the other devices can just be screens I use, and I can choose any size screen I'd like. Battery life on the screens would be great, and thinness could be the Apple delightful "incredible." The keychain fob/dongle would never have to leave your bag or pocket. It would just be the tiny mothership for all your devices. What do you think? Am I way off base with this wondering?
    01-26-2017 10:30 AM