Blackberry Priv. It runs Android (for those that don't know) w/ BB security.
    pkcable and MB64 like this.
    01-22-2017 08:30 PM
    Preferably HTC or Motorola.
    pkcable likes this.
    01-25-2017 03:56 AM
    Shifted from Lumia 1520, still has it with Windows Insiders.
    pkcable and aximtreo like this.
    01-25-2017 08:49 AM
    Okay I'll be the first one to say it. I had a Note 7 and thought it was a fantastic phone. I had it replaced with the Edge which was pretty good, then got a replacement Note 7. The Note 7 was very good; best screen I've ever seen on a phone.

However, I travel a lot (was on Southwest the day after the Mission Impossible self destruct mode happened, that was fun!) and also my entire family uses iMessage and the lovely Mrs. C didn't like having texts come in out of order; so I replaced it for a 7 Plus, which I really love.
    pkcable likes this.
    01-26-2017 10:33 AM
    Right now, the Google Pixel XL. I've owned one since launch and used it off and on since then. It's close to an iPhone 6s for me — don't hate, Google had to spin and launch something fast, and I'm guessing Pixel 2 will leap ahead! — and I use almost all Google services already.

I still have a huge soft spot for HTC going back to the Treo Pro, and this checks that box as well.

Now, thank goodness this wasn't a MFK type question! (Own, test, drop in a fire?)

Interesting to hear you use all Google services. How do you use them? Do you have a regular gmail account or a g suite account? Do you still use them through the default ios apps for do you use the google apps? If you use g suite do you get frustrated that you do not get the latest or best new features such as google assistant? Do you use google drive for storage over dropbox? And finally do you use Google photos app on iOS and if you do you upload original photos or compressed photos?
    pkcable likes this.
    01-26-2017 10:52 AM
    I believe I would probably use (Don't hate me) the Samsung S7.
    pkcable likes this.
    01-26-2017 11:34 AM
    Pixel XL.

I love iPhone due to iOS; it's simple, fast, laid back, beautiful and secure.

That's the whole reason why I wouldn't choose Android on a general level; updates take too long to arrive, apps aren't as well made, it's more prone to crashing and lagging, and for all its advantages over iPhone, and there are a few, iOS is leagues ahead in speed.

But with the Pixel, it's stock Android, meaning it's already better than every other Android device out there such as the Galaxies in my opinion. Stock Android still might not be as well designed as iOS, nor are its apps, but at least it's laid back nature means it'll be quicker and more responsive, and get updates a lot quicker too.

The smaller Pixel is equally as good, but it's like the iPhone 7; bigger is better, right?
    pkcable likes this.
    01-26-2017 11:46 AM
    I also like the HTC phones. However will never leave IPhone.
    02-21-2017 12:31 PM
    If I HAD to give up my iPhone I would go with a Motorola droid. I had a droid in between my iPhone 5 and 6s. Loved the phone except for the size and the lag. Battery life was phenomenal and I loved swype<sp?>
    02-21-2017 02:41 PM
34 12